Happy 20th Birthday Andrew!
My older brother Andrew is 20! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wow! He is an incredible brother. Thank you so much for the godly example your are to our family Andrew! On his 20th birthday I would like to take a moment to share some random facts about him.
- He was born one year and one day after our parents wedding day.
- He is the oldest of ten children ranging from 20yrs. old - 2yrs. old.
- He is half British Isles and half Italian.
- He loves the Lord and desire to seek Him in all his endeavors.
- He was homeschooled from grade 3 through grade 12.
- He was the chief laundry man for 5 years.
- He is currently enrolled with Athabasca University for Computer Science.
- He writes tutorials for a computer site called Nettuts.
- He was a loyal PC user… now he is a MAC user.
- He is a computer geek.
- He always wears Crocs in the house.
- He LOVES children.
- He is a good pianist and singer.
- His favourite food is Italian.
- He does NOT like cold weather.
- He is 6’.
- He is kind and loving and such a sweet helpful brother.
- Andrew:Alert, Noble, Determined, Responsible, Enthusiastic, Wise
- He likes to write — dictated his first story to Dad at 3 years old.
- He is most comfortable in blue jeans and a white t-shirt
Lots of Love,